Monday, March 26, 2012

Don't buy this!

After buying so many things - toys especially - I get so frustrated with things that don't work.  It's frustrating enough being a 2-year old but when things keep falling apart it's no wonder tantrums come so easily!

I saw some decent reviews about the Yookidoo Discovery Playhouse - have you seen this thing? So sucker that I am - I bought it.    Anyone else?


First of all, it retails for $70 - I never buy anything that's not on sale and for this I think I paid around $40 (I want to say I got a great deal at diapers.com but I can't remember).

The problem with this is it has a plastic ball 'rollercoaster run' on the one side and the pieces keep coming off.  They ramps are supposed to snap into place but they NEVER stay.  I guess I could glue it but why should I have to?!  The thing also has a big footprint, no thanks to those giant orange feet that stick out.

Buyer beware - mine will be headed to freecycle.org shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment